Benefits of Engaging Australian Property Advisory Group as Property Buyers Agents in Melbourne
We represent the buyer, not the seller. Also, our services are based on elements like Objective, Independence, Fact based, and Qualified and professional assistance.
Moreover, here are some reasons to engage Australian Property Advisory Group as Property Buyers Agents in Melbourne
- Protection from Spruikers and estate agents.
- Disclosure of fees.
- No stock lined up to sell.
- No vested interests in one property over another.
- Not limited to any one strategy, property type or location.
- Client centric model.
- PIAA and PIPA Accredited
- QPIA (Qualified Property Investment Advisor)
- 3 Masters degrees
- A compliant model
- Follow a code of conduct
- Diplomas in Mortgage Broking and Financial Planning
- Provide a PISG (property investment services guide)
- Insured to provide advice
- #1 bestselling and award winning author, writer for several publications
- All research done for you
- Saves you time and money
- Reduce risk and negative impact on your lifestyle
- Improve potential
- Tailored approach to your individual circumstances
We also help you in solving the property puzzle through these following steps-
- Goal realisation / exit phase of plan
- Growth over time / holding phase
- Goals Your Current Reality
- Tailored Advice
- Start with your goals and work backwards
- Determine passive income
- Desired exit strategy and phase
- Realize the outcome
- Monitor proximity to your goals as we progress
- Review your plan & tweak where necessary
- Ongoing assessment of property, suburb performance & yield
- Review performance of property manager
- Continued implementation of the plan.
- Surplus income
- Risk appetite and profile
- Full ‘fact find’
- Needs, wants, desires.
Negotiate / Auction & Purchase
- Acquire the property at the best price possible
- Locate property managers, quantity surveyors, insurance providers, property & pest inspectors, mortgage brokers & conveyance firms
- Develop the team around you
- An individualised plan of where, what and when to buy
- Education on risks & benefits
- Risk reduction
- Improved potential
- Due diligence
- Buyers best interest model
Research & Source
- Research suburbs with capital growth, cash flow potential or both
- This includes any state in Australia
- All types of property considered depending on what suits you:
- New; (house & land, off the plan or completed), established, house, townhouse, unit, duplex, dual occupancy, regional, inner city, positive cash flow, capital growth
- Model holding costs, income & considerations.
So are you looking for property buyers’ advocate in Melbourne? Then connect with us now and know more.