How Can Property Investment Consultant in Melbourne Help You?
Besides being independent of developers, marketing companies and property providers, we actively help people to avoid spruikers, and we research out-performing locations. To provide the best opportunity for investors to benefit from engaging our services, we tailor advice within the scope of a risk profile, which matches the client by comprehensively evaluating investment structures, investment property, property investment strategies, market conditions, and climate. Considerable due diligence to the client, combined with property choices that have been researched and sourced, is provided in the form of a Statement of Property Investment Advice. We facilitate the ability for investors, who have engaged our services, to make informed decisions based on the quality of a foundation of information.
We take into account the investor’s goals, their life style, and their finances, to find suitable property choices for their circumstances. We state all major assumptions similar to a financial plan or prospectus. All of our recommendations ignore emotion, and the emotive selling that the spruikers and most property marketing companies practice.
Choices of property modeled utilize information of the product’s potential performance, allowing for several property choices to be considered, as they may all meet the client’s risk profile. The main point to recognise here is this all culminates to reducing the urgency to purchase a particular property, and is therefore a more professional process. No glossy brochures with pretty pictures of all the wonderful inclusions — like stone bench tops, plush carpets, and shiny tiles. Most investors just want to know the property will have good potential to grow in value, will attract a good tenant, and will be affordable.
The model we use eliminates service level agreements with developers, which are currently used by many marketing companies. We help you by making sure you avoid situations where you might be given inflated performance projections, and experience pressure sales techniques that are designed to manipulate investors.
All this makes for a regulation-ready advisor, and addresses the concerns expressed by the Government, such as barriers of entry, consumer protection, and the big one, fitness of individuals practicing in the industry.
Here is list of problems which you can avoid with the help of property investment consultant in Melbourne
- Vested interests between mortgage brokers, banks, and associates
- Undisclosed commissions
- No independence or objectivity
- Not insured to give advice
- Represent the seller — not you, the buyer
- have a property already lined up to sell, with heavy-handed sales techniques to entice you to ‘sign up now’.
The Solution available
- You, the buyer, being independently represented, with no direct relationship with the vendor
- Not having a property lined-up to sell. Property choices are guided by you, your goals, risk appetite, and finance
- All fees disclosed and work to a strict code of ethics
- No vested interests with the seller or their associates
- Thorough research: analysis, not hearsay
- Consultants with professional indemnity (PI) insurance (financial planners generally do not have this for specific property advice;
property marketing companies normally do not either, when providing advice, they may only have PI insurance for selling you specific properties.)
The Value of this Solution
Modelling Tools are provided to help you
- reduce risk
- keep and improve your lifestyle
- have access to property you may not have had before
- gain explanations and education regarding risks
- Leverage off the advisors education and experience
- realise that having a real property advisor is great insurance
- integrate strategies toward the goal of achieving a passive income in, or before, retirement.
For more information about property investment specialist services, connect with us now.