Ultimately, any property investment needs to be made by beginning with the end in mind.
Consider upfront what you will be looking to do with the property or portfolio of properties as the case may be, as you get closer to hitting the target.
Your next steps.
Becoming wealthy is a process and it takes discipline. You need to follow proven strategies and take action. It may never be too late to start. No matter what your age or current circumstances, make an enquiry today.
We are dedicated to helping our clients secure the best property based on their investment preferences. We are known for our expertise in sourcing the finest properties that you may otherwise find difficult to come across. As property investment specialists, we have complete knowledge about the market and leave no stone unturned to help our clients get the best deal. We believe that any successful residential property investment requires time and consideration of several vital factors. As a trusted property investment consultant, we can help you simplify the buying process. With knowledge about every aspect of the buying process, you can be confident in finding the right property with the best deal. For all your needs for a property investment advisor, we are the experts you can always trust. We will ensure that you do not miss any opportunity and be able to buy the right property for the right price. Get in touch with us today.
To get started right away call us on 1300 760 901 or fill out the form below and we will contact you.
BENEFITS OF ENGAGING AUSTRALIAN PROPERTY ADVISORY GROUP
We represent the buyer, not the seller
- Fact based
Protection from spruikers and estate agents
- Disclosure of fees
- No stock lined up to sell
- No vested interests in one property over another
- Not limited to any one strategy, property type of location
SOLVING THE PROPERTY PUZZLE
- Start with your goals and work backwards
- Determine passive income
- Desired exit strategy and phase
- Realize the outcome
- Monitor proximity to your goals as we progress
Your Current Reality
- Assets, liabilities
- Surplus income
- Risk appetite and profile
- Full ‘fact find’
- Needs, wants, desires
- An individualised plan of where, what and when to buy
- Education on risks & benefits
- Risk reduction
- Improved potential
- Due diligence
- Buyers best interest model
- Review your plan & tweak where necessary
- Ongoing assessment of property, suburb performance & yield
- Review performance of property manager
- Continued implementation of the plan
Negotiate / Auction & Purchase
- Acquire the property at the best price possible
- Locate property managers, quantity surveyors, insurance providers, property & pest inspectors, mortgage brokers & conveyance firms
- Develop the team around you
Research & Source
- Research suburbs with capital growth, cash flow potential or both
- This includes any state in Australia
- All types of property considered depending on what suits you: New; (house & land, off the plan or completed), established, house, townhouse, unit, duplex, dual occupancy, regional, inner city, positive cash flow, capital growth
- Model holding costs, income & considerations